Thursday, February 5, 2009

what a week!

It's been quite a week at my household! We are finally on our way to being healthy again. I am still dealing with some sinus stuff and low grade fever, but feel tons better. I have pics scheduled this weekend, and I am so glad we are supposed to have some nice weather. I appreciate all the calls and emails checking on us! Jill says her daddy is having some good days, and I am thankful for everyone that continue's to pray for Allie's Papa. My daddy is doing well, too, and I am sure he will be outside to enjoy this beautiful weekend we have ahead. We are doing what we can to appreciate the little things in life! My girls and I rode 4 wheelers to the lake last week, and had a good time just hanging out in the sun, throwing rocks in the water, and exploring the beaver dams and just taking in the outdoors. Those 4 wheelers have brought us some really good family time, and we love them.
mmm warm weather!
Here's to another gorgeous day from God! I love em!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Please pray for our Uth from Immanuel Baptist that will be going to Winter Jam to check out some great praise bands. We want it to be a safe trip, and hope that lives are changed while they are there.

4 comments:

Jessica February 5, 2009 at 7:25:00 PM CST  

Yay, glad to hear you guys are feeling better!

Oh, and by the way, I love that picture! You are gorgeous, and it looked like a pretty day as well.

Rosjuane February 5, 2009 at 9:30:00 PM CST  

OK so that's a good one if we decide to do 2 seperate ones.

karen February 5, 2009 at 10:00:00 PM CST  

Very happy to hear that you, K, and J are feeling better. It hasn't been a fun week for the three of you.

ash February 5, 2009 at 11:33:00 PM CST  

i sure am glad to hear yall are feeling better!!! thanks for the prayers for us tomorrow! im excited! but not feeling good at all...i hope i wake up feeling 100%

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP