Friday, February 6, 2009

Kids

I forgot to mention last night that my kids were very pumped about their accomplishments at school!
  • K is one of 4 in her class that is now doing AR tests. She is on the highest level in the room, and can take tests on books up to level 3.7! She is super excited. I love that they love to read as much as I do. She also had all A's on her progress report, and even has a 100 average in spelling. I am happy because spelling errors are a pet peeve of mine!
  • J is now a Million Word reader! She is thrilled to be able to say that, and that she will be recognized in the honors assembly at the end of the year. She is also still holding strong with all A's for the year.

This morning was donuts for Dad's at K's school. (J already had hers) My kids wait all year on this day, and I am really glad our school puts the time and effort into organizing this event. The kids talk about it all week in anticipation every year. I am glad Michael is a great dad that enjoys doing this kind of thing. I don't know what I'd do without him!


K_daddy


It's been a VERY rough year so far for car sales, so if you know ANYONE that needs a vehicle, please send them to Michael (at Ryburns) and have them let him know you sent them. If they buy, you get FIFTY BUCKS! They have an amazing sale starting next week! His # is 870-460-5557. (If you go up there during the sale, be SURE and ask for Mike Smith!!)

1 comments:

dean February 6, 2009 at 1:31:00 PM CST  

I am glad Michael is a great dad that enjoys doing this kind of thing. I don't know what I'd do without him!

well, it sort of goes without saying that you wouldn't have your two awesome kids if it wasn't for mike, so you wouldn't be worrying about who would go to donuts for dads with them in the first place!

(didn't your mom ever tell you where babies come from? :-)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP