Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today's Shoots

blog6 I had a couple of quick shoots today, of Allie and Cole. As you can see, I had to let Miss Allie have a little fun to get her in the mood.... I think that's the easiest way to deal with my little clients... and that's why I don't have time limits on my shoots. By the time we were done, she wanted to stay with me :)

blog5
This is one of my favorites of Cole, although I hate that he looks old :( My little Benjamin is growing up!
blog4
Pretty big brown eyes with awesome catchlights! We had a beautiful day for pictures.
blog3
Allie is modeling an outfit from her mom and Nana's store, Giggles and Grins.
blog2

blog
The tentative plan for Easter Portraits is March 14th, but that is not set in stone. I will post details here as soon as I have them!
Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

ashley February 8, 2009 at 5:26:00 PM CST  

I love them! I can't wait to see more! Thanks again for taking these for me!

karen February 8, 2009 at 7:27:00 PM CST  

Cute pictures! Little Miss Allie is adorable. The first shot of her is full of fun and action! Her outfit is darling.

Giggles and Grins Clothing February 9, 2009 at 1:19:00 PM CST  

I absolutely LOVE the pics!!! Next time, she IS staying with Ms. Shelley!!!!!!

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 9:19:00 PM CST  

The outfit is adorable!I wish my kids were well,we would be dawning your doorstep...I cant wait to have a photo of all of them!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP