Sunday, February 8, 2009

The answers.

I did a new Q & A here.

Below are the responses:

How do you get a lot of blog readers? I want to have one, but I don't think I can get as many readers as most of you all got. Do you ever get online stalkers?

I am not sure what really gets a lot of blog readers, other than commenting on other people's stuff, which leads them back to you. I don't get a lot of comments, but I do get a lot of "hits" per day. (Around 400 unique per day lately). Sometimes it amazes me that people read my boring, yet chaotic life so frequently! As for the online stalkers.... I have only had one person that Rosjuane and I call Creepy Creeperton. And yeah, he freaked us out.

Do you figure you have many Canadian followrs? I have been following for a year now I think.I am in Saskatchewan.

I only know of one for certain, (well, two now, lol) but that would be my friend Harley, who is in BC. He doesn't know how to comment, so he emails. According to FEEDJIT, I regularly have 5 readers in Canada. Who knows who they are!

where are you a member of church? lesley

I am still a member at Wilmar Baptist Church. Our last church home didn't actually request to move your letter, so mine has been in that same place since 1987 when I was saved and baptised. (By brother Ted Keen if anyone was wondering!) That is also where my parents were married, and where Michael and I were married. (By brother Kenny Worbington, if anyone wondered that!) We have been attending Immanuel Baptist here in Monticello since December 2009 and are really enjoying it.

Hey, I found your blog through Jessica's :)Ok, I'm bored. Let me think of some interesting questions to ask you..Ok, I got it!How did you meet your husband?andWhat is the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?

I met Michael through Chad Word, a mutual friend, while a bunch of us were hanging out at KFC's parking lot in good ol' Warren Arkansas. We have been together since 1998, and married in 1999. My most embarassing moment...hmmm... well I should clairify that I don't embarrass easily at all.... so this took some thinking. But one realllllly bad one is this: Michael had a friend come into town from Hot Springs, and he brought his fiance. Michael and his buddy go outside to feed the horse or something, and leave me inside with her. She is in the living room, and I am in the kitchen washing dishes, which had a "window" type opening so I could see into where she was. I tried for like 15 minutes to small talk with this chick, to no avail. I got totally irritated with her... Actually pretty stinkin mad, that she would be so rude. So I go outside with the guys, and Michael's buddy is about to leave, so he goes in to get his girlfriend. While they are in there, I proceed to tell Michael how stuck up this girl is... and he laughs in my face... and says SHELLEY! She is DEAF. oops. Way to make me feel like a big ol' dork.

Thanks for the questions. Ask whatever you'd like...anytime :)

4 comments:

Jessica February 8, 2009 at 7:50:00 PM CST  

Haha. That was too funny. I probably would have done the same thing! I mean, how were you supposed to know she was deaf? LOL

♥ JaYmE ♥ February 8, 2009 at 7:59:00 PM CST  

omg shelley. there is a blonde headed chick in monticello, and i have NO IDEA who she is, but i've seen her for years, ever since i worked at piggly wiggly in high school...and WHEN i worked at piggly wiggly in high school i did the SAME THING. she had come in about a dozen times, and u know me, i'm always talking, and i thought she was soooo rude until her guy came in with her one time and was doing sign language. i had totally forgotten that. ur embarassing moment embarassed ME too! LOL

♥ JaYmE ♥ February 8, 2009 at 8:00:00 PM CST  

btw, i havent been visitin all ya'lls blogs. been under just a lil stress, lol, but i'll get to it tommorrow...

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 9:17:00 PM CST  

Hot Springs is where I learned sign language...LOL

I dont know the answer to that first question either.I have commented on tons of blogs in the 5 years I have been doing this and they didnt necessarily follow me.So I have NO idea.And then of course,some read my blog that I had no idea until they said something-

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP