Monday, February 16, 2009

Table Extravaganza!!!!!

We are having a table extravaganza at Immanuel Baptist on Feb 21. The cut off to buy tickets ($10 each for Uth fundraiser) was actually yesterday, but I am sure I can still get you one if you are interested. We will be having a spaghetti supper, playing games, and Ronny is coming to play for us. We are really excited to have some praise music to enjoy! Email me at shelley23@gmail.com if you are interested in coming.
Here's a very very brief cell phone video of our last impromptu session with the Williams'!

2 comments:

ash February 16, 2009 at 10:54:00 PM CST  

we can take them till we run out of room at the church!!!! which that would be awesome!!! so come on out!!! please!!! lol

Shake Shack of Monticello February 17, 2009 at 2:39:00 PM CST  

OMGosh! You are so silly! You can't see me but the tiny part you can (behind Ronny) I look like I'm picking my nose...just great! Thanks for the advertising for the Shake Shack & Sun Country...YOU ROCK!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP