Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Tuesday

Rosjuane and I took an impromptu trip to Lake Village today. It seems like we always pick rainy days to shop... Don't know how that always happens. We checked out the scratch 'n dent room, as usual, and got a few (verrrry few) things. I did get a cool new photo prop that I will share tomorrow after I do Reagan's pics. I am hoping Kwynne is not too big for it! Garret was a cheese ball that laughed all day long. I don't know what got into him, but all I had to do was look at him and he would crack up, or say something, anything, and he would bust out laughing like a crazy person. Cooperating toddlers sure do make the day better!

I got back to town and hit the tanning bed before I picked up my kids. The big sale at Ryburns is over, thank goodness, so maybe Michael will be home before 9 pm! Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be 70 degrees and I cannot wait! Check back Wednesday for a preview of miracle baby Reagan! (She was actually due today, by the way!)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 9:18:00 PM CST  

I'm diggin' the do.

Kwynne is able to wear preemie size right noe,believe it or not,even though she is pushing 9lbs now.

Time to do some outside shoots.lol.
BTW,I have a badger basket,if that would be of any use?!?!?!?!?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP