Monday, February 2, 2009

blah


I am home with K.... That's her current temp. She got sick yesterday, with a bad headache and what she calls a neckache. (I am sure it is NOT meningitis, but J did have spinal meningitis once so a hurting neck freaks me out, even though I know that is not the problem!) She typically bounces back from stuff fast, so I am thinking she will be ok soon, as long as nothing complicates her asthma. When that happens, she ends up in the hospital, so we will pray that doesn't occur. I am also having round two with shingles. I am so sick of this crap I can't even begin to explain. My ER bill from two weeks ago is $521. (That is NO medicine. No shot, nothing but a prescription being written. And no, my insurance will not pay a dime) It's pre-existing. UGH. We pay over a thousand bucks every three months for insurance that seems to exclude everything I need coverage for. So frustrating.

6 comments:

ashley February 2, 2009 at 11:46:00 AM CST  

I hope she feels better soon.

Laken February 2, 2009 at 2:05:00 PM CST  

Oh, no! I hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Giggles and Grins Clothing February 2, 2009 at 2:07:00 PM CST  

Poor K!!! I hope she is feeling better soon!!!!

karen February 2, 2009 at 6:30:00 PM CST  

Gosh, you and K are really under the weather. I'm surprised your shingles have returned so quickly. Yuck! So K can touch her chin to her chest? That's one simple test for spinal meningitis. Get well you two!

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 8:00:00 PM CST  

I hope she feels better soon too.We have some kind of crud around here as well.

Mandy went to the ER for a tetanus shot here awhile back and got a $900 bill!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP