Monday, January 5, 2009

SHELLEY SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY SWEETHEART SPECIAL




The nearly half price sitting fee is available for children of any age. I will do my best to give parents 15-20 proofs online to make their ordering choices from. At a time when the economy is terrible, maybe this will be an easy "fix" to getting something your loved one will really want, for a reasonable price! All 8x10's will be an affordable $10! Perfect gifts for grandparents......or get them a mousepad or keychain with their favorite grandchild. Who wouldn't want that!


kennedie_8x10
I know most moms would prefer custom portraits of their kids over a dozen roses any day! So go tell your husband he's off the hook for gift buying, because you are scheduling photos!
kadie
http://www.shelleysmithphotography.com/
IMG_8714 copy
shelley23@gmail.com
IMG_7878 copy

3 comments:

Jessica January 5, 2009 at 8:51:00 PM CST  

You are such a great photographer!

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 2:57:00 PM CST  

Sign us up as late as possible,I want this one to be here-and you to do the first picture of all of my babies? Up for the challenge?LOL. Lovely K and an infant in one photo-thats a big challenge.

Giggles and Grins Clothing January 8, 2009 at 6:01:00 PM CST  

I want to sign Allie up! I've been needing to get some new pics for pageants but just haven't gotten around to calling you yet... I'm SUCH a procrastinator!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP