Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Daddy

I have gotten a few emails lately checking on my daddy. A couple have mentioned that I haven't updated this tab in a while, and the reason is because no news is good news! He has greatly enjoyed his chemo break, and it's been wonderful to not have to plan around him being sickly from treatments. He goes back to the dr on the 22nd (next Thursday), and hopefully things will still look good enough for him to remain off regular treatments. Keep him in your prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 10:31:00 PM CST  

Thats wonderful...will keep him in my prayers!

karen January 14, 2009 at 9:58:00 PM CST  

PTL! I'm really happy to hear he's doing well. Praying for his appointment later this month. Our God is able!!

Giggles and Grins Clothing January 15, 2009 at 1:49:00 PM CST  

This is wonderful! I'll be praying especially hard on the 22nd! I can't hardly wait for our Daddies to be 100% healthy again!!!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP