Sunday, January 4, 2009

J's Birthday

Jordan, 3 lbs
I am not doing a long write up this year, since I say the same thing every year.... I will abbreviate:
January 4, 2000, J.M.S. made her arrival, almost 12 weeks early. She weighed 3 lbs, which is actually very big for 29 weeks. Pregnancy calendars lead you to believe differently, but if you talk to a high risk ob, or a neonatologist, they will tell you that most babies are about 2 lbs at that point. Her extra pound was just one of many blessings. She was healed by the grace of God, and has no long term issues from severe brain bleeds.
I decided to do this post on things she loves...... so it would not be as long as usual! So I will start out with, She loves her daddy. She is quite a daddy's girl, and always has been.
Jordan23
She loves softball, and she also loves carrying on Mom and Dad's #, which was 23.
Jordan & Amy's baby, Baileyjagger 027 copy
She loves babies very much. All babies. Just like me.
Jordan, Dana, Ben, and Jacob
She loves Dana and Ben very much, especially Jagger and Jack Jack
Jordan and Blake
She loves Miss Blake. I think she will be in heaven when Miss Blake becomes a mom and she can go play with her babies!
swimming at kacy's 026
She loves to swim, especially at the beach, just like Mom.
deer 012
She has daddy's love of hunting. That is NOT a trait of mine!
1
She loves to run and play outside. I am so glad I don't have a couch potato kid!
IMG_6756
She loves all her grandparents, but has an exceptionally strong bond with my dad; her Pop.
mothersday08 008
and she happens to love me a lot too :)
scan008001
she loves her sister. Even if she is mean as a snake to her sometimes! They can be the best of friends at times.
Finally.....my daughter loves praise songs, and that is a great thing for a mom to experience. My children both love to worship through music, and I love it. Here's her one of her favorites.
HAPPY NINTH BIRTHDAY BABY! HOPE WE HAVE MANY MANY MORE!

8 comments:

Lou Arnold January 4, 2009 at 9:04:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday J! I hope it will be a good one.

Sarah Albin January 4, 2009 at 9:09:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday J!! We really need to get her and Abigail "pen-paling" again... Hope you guys have fun celebrating...

Jennifer January 4, 2009 at 10:30:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday J!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I love you!

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 10:53:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday Mis Jordan!!!!

Blake January 4, 2009 at 12:17:00 PM CST  

Happy Birthday J! I hope you have a great day! I love you!

ash January 4, 2009 at 1:01:00 PM CST  

Happy Birthday J i hope its a great day for you

dean January 5, 2009 at 12:13:00 AM CST  

well, i'm technically 10 minutes too late on this, but......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!

i know you'ce taken to referring to your kids by first initial, but since youincluded a pic of her with her name across the back of her jersey, i figured telling her happy birthday by name would be ok.

i also couldn't help but notice that in addition to sharing a name with him, her number is the same as michael jordan's.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP