Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!

It's my niece Jennifer's 29th birthday. (And there's already twelve pounds less of her than there was only a week or two ago!) This losing weight thing is a huge deal to her, so I hope things continue to go well. I am glad she is going the safe route (working out and not only diet pills) to lose it! I have seen her drop down to a 5 within the last few years so I know she can do it. (But since I know she is reading this, I will say, that is toooo little for your frame!!)
Anyway, when I looked for some pictures, I realized I pretty much don't have any that don't have her hiding behind a kid....... But that fits her, since she has 4. She recently got a job working with the developmentally disabled, after a lengthy run of attending college through the birth of 4 children, and a yucky divorce. Things are finally looking up for her, and I think it's going to be a great year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!


(we have decided that she will like this age so much, she will just stop here.)

4 comments:

Mandy January 3, 2009 at 9:19:00 AM CST  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Girl, I can't wait to see you with your losing weight self! If you can lose it during the holidays... the rest of the year should be smooth sailing. :) Things seem to be really taking off for you... seems as if God is answering all of our many said prayers at once! :)

Lou Arnold January 3, 2009 at 9:56:00 AM CST  

Happy Birthday Jennifer!! Keep up the good work and congrats on the job. As you can see, prayer is awesome and will work.

dean January 3, 2009 at 10:26:00 AM CST  

well, jennifer, when i commented on your weight loss post at your blog yesterday, i somehow failed to see where you mentioned your birthday at the end of the post.

so in addition to congratulations on your amazing weight loss...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEE (and many moooore)

Kelsey January 3, 2009 at 12:45:00 PM CST  

Jennifer is so great! She was one of my first blog friends.
Happy Birthday Jennifer! Congrats on everything!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP