Friday, December 19, 2008

PARTIES PARTIES PARTIES!

My kids have had a great day. They both had awesome classroom parties, where they had fun games and crafts, and got a ton of goodies and snacks. J brought home a friend, M, and they are about to head to another friend's house for an Ornament Swap party. J really loved this last year, and is looking forward to it big time. We have had a wild afternoon, which starting with my having three little girls belting out praise songs in my back seat (which is quite refreshing!) to them breaking down some Beyonce in a way that makes American Idol auditions look plain. We came home and did arts and crafts (the playroom is a wreck but who cares) and got some time in playing outside.

I hope to take the girls to the Immanuel Baptist's live nativity later tonight. Michael is a Christmas fanatic like no other, and I know he will be game to check it out. I am glad I don't have one of those husband's that is not into doing cheesy family stuff like that :)

Anyway, I just flat ironed their hair, and we are ready to roll :)

random 013

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

mamawest777 December 19, 2008 at 7:20:00 PM CST  

aw!!! Sweet image of miss M! She reminds me of her mom here.

Shelley December 19, 2008 at 7:40:00 PM CST  

I can see that in M myself!

We are not going to the nativity tonight, since I forgot to ask her mom!!

Anonymous,  December 19, 2008 at 10:52:00 PM CST  

They are doing the nativity tomorrow too,right?

I am loving Js shirt!!So glad they are having a great time at the party tonight and earlier this morning at school!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP