Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

12-25-08 025
It's half over! I have my tree down, and my living room clean. I have my kids' computers hooked up and on lock down with parental control which lets me filter where they can go, how long they can go there, and what hours they can log on. I love the ability I have to police their surfing. Michael got me a nice case for my new camera, a new memory card, and a super soft bath and body works robe. I love it all. We are going to my sister in law's house at 4 to do the "Smith side" and we are having my side with my family on Saturday. I know we will enjoy them both. It's been great to sit here today with no agenda, and not have to be anywhere. It's after noon, and I still have on my pjs, and so do my kids. Ahhhhh....the good life!
12-25-08 010

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 27, 2008 at 2:32:00 AM CST  

I love their pjs BTW.I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP