Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gift # 1

Look what I got, woo hoo!
Yeah, I know what you are thinking....that I don't need another camera. Cause I have a few of em..... BUT, they are DSLR's, other than my canon powershot, and those are too bulky and expensive to take to stuff like kid birthday parties and school activities and etc. My canon powershot is just not good quality at all..... it makes me crazy. So, now I am equipped with a great purse size camera, and I am really excited!
I have a few other things under the tree, but this will be my "big" thing, and I think he did great :)

6 comments:

Kelsey December 24, 2008 at 9:46:00 PM CST  

Congrats!
Good job to the hubby.

Jennifer December 24, 2008 at 11:42:00 PM CST  

Cool!! You can never go wrong with photography related stuff with you!!

Anonymous,  December 25, 2008 at 11:54:00 AM CST  

awesome. I love my p&s. Easy to carry around. Great job mike.

Jenn December 25, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM CST  

That an awesome P&S! Congrats...great Christmas present!!!

Hope you and your family are having a very Merry Christmas together.

Blessings, Jenn

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP