Thursday, December 18, 2008

HH Update

look back to my old posts to see what this is about. I in no way blamed my server, but it was quite annoying, so I did email and complain.

Here's what I got:

Dear Sir or Madam
We regret your visit to one of our Huddle House restaurants was not a pleasant experience.A copy of your email will be sent to the franchisee/owner to alert themof this incident. They will address this with their staff to ensurefuture customers do not encounter what you have described.Thank you for taking the time to write us, your comments are important to us.

Carmen FloresAdministrative Assistant

3 comments:

RADstitches December 18, 2008 at 12:23:00 PM CST  

I know the owners. They are from Crossett.

Piece of Cake December 18, 2008 at 12:29:00 PM CST  

Being as I work for a franchisee, I am very familiar with these situations. Corporate has a 1800 number customers use to file complaints.The response you got is a typical (automatically generated) response. You should expect a response from the actual franchisee. If you are not happy with the result, go back to corporate and complain again. You have to realize you are dealing with 2 different companies. Good luck.

Shelley December 18, 2008 at 12:32:00 PM CST  

oh I won't be pursuing it any further. I just wanted to voice my opinion on it because I think it is ridiculous. I don't drink a lot with meals, and having to pay that much for a large that I do not want is just wrong.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP