Tuesday, December 16, 2008

did you fail on your Christmas card picture?

It will make you feel better; or at least normal.

I am taking some pictures this week for Jill and Autumn, in order to get their Christmas cards out! It seems Miss Lily only does well for ME, haha. These will be what I consider better than average snap shot quality, but not quite what I try to produce as a so-called pro. Regardless, it's better than nothing, (I hope) since these momma's say what they have just will not work!

Wish me luck, Lily's are tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 12:35:00 AM CST  

We didnt do any at all,but I can imagine....my kids arent the bees knees to work with,and well,we arent either...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP