Monday, November 3, 2008

Not me Monday





What a great person I have been lately!


Because I sure didn't have a knock down drag out with the C&L people over my shutoff notice. You know, for the house that I have lived at ONE month and have gotten ONE bill that is due on the 22nd of November. You know, a bill that IS NOT late? Who would complain about a threat over electricity? not me.

I did NOT hope that my husband would not find the deer that he shot with his bow right before dusk. How tacky. Because I really did want to deal with a deer carcass at bedtime, wouldn't you?


And I definitely didn't stand around talking to Dana, and playing with Jack.......all the while not noticing that Jagger was 5 feet behind us scaling an 8 foot ladder on concrete. What kind of terrible mothers would do that??? NOT US.

3 comments:

The Perry Family November 3, 2008 at 1:59:00 PM CST  

I so dread having C&L when we move...you are a better person than me, I will probably get a little ill if that happens to us our first month! Good ol' Candles and Lanterns! haha

Maybe the email I sent earlier cheered you up a bit!! :)

Jennifer November 3, 2008 at 9:03:00 PM CST  

LOL! I can so see Kennedie on top of that ladder!!(and I know you can too!!)

3 Bay B Chicks November 4, 2008 at 11:29:00 AM CST  

Found your site through the Not-Me links and had to leave a comment.

Your tidbit about the ladder and associated photo made me laugh out loud. Did you run and get the camera, or did you happen to have it with you? Too funny!

PS: What beautiful girls you have!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP