Friday, November 28, 2008

Ellen's Sr Pics

blog4
It's been scheduled for a while now, that I would do my cousin Ellen's sr pics when they were in town from Georgia for Thanksgiving. Well wouldn't you know it would be pouring down rain.... Despite the nasty grey skies and constantly falling rain, we made it work! The above pic is for their mom to use on the family Christmas card.
blog2
I had a lot of limits on this shoot! No sitting for poses since the ground was waterlogged and getting worse by the minute! I think we did well, considering the circumstances!
blog3
This last one is my favorite one. I think it's perfect. I wish we could've done more "outside the box" stuff, but this weather just didn't cooperate. Guess I will have to take a road trip to Georgia to finish them.....
blog

6 comments:

Anonymous,  November 28, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM CST  

They are wonderful especially considering the horrible weather conditions for photos.

Drea November 28, 2008 at 5:51:00 PM CST  

very pretty! i cant believe the leaves look so nice still... She reminds me slightly or Reese witherspoon.. something about her nose and smile. So cute! Great Job Shelley!

Jaime November 28, 2008 at 5:53:00 PM CST  

These are fantastic. I love the angled one. Gorgeous girl too. She will love them. I do love the colors too.

Sarah Albin November 28, 2008 at 6:07:00 PM CST  

These are awesome. What a beautiful girl! Love the last one.

Rosjuane November 28, 2008 at 10:21:00 PM CST  

beautiful pics and girl. I know she will be happy.

Lou Arnold November 29, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM CST  

They look great. She didn't even have to wear a raincoast. Hopefully we will see you Sunday.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP