Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHRISTMAS SESSIONS

I am trying to work in some Christmas Photo Sessions for some last minute calls I am getting. These are my openings, and they will be filled based on whoever contacts me first. So email or call and let me know! Session cost is $30, and can consist of a family, or "just kids" but due to time frames being soooo close to when people need them proofed and done, each sitting will result in around 12-15 proofs being posted online for you to place your orders from. This sitting fee includes no prints. I have been told that this is not a good weekend due to deer season, and I hate that, but I can't do anything about it. Every year I try to get people to schedule earlier, but most people seem to put it off, trying to get their whole family an outfit and etc. The first two to contact me will be given a 10% off code to use on their order.

  • Sat, November 8th 2:00
  • Sat, November 8th 3:00
  • Sat, November 8th 4:00 Jenn & Jayna's kids
  • Sun, November 9th 2:00 Tiffany Barnard
  • Sun, November 9th 3:00 Angela Hoover
  • Sun, November 9th 4:00
  • raining for a few days
  • booked Wed, November 12th
  • Thurs, November 13th 4:00 The Arnolds

I will fill in names as people contact me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Melissa November 6, 2008 at 2:30:00 PM CST  

How long are going to do the christmas sessions? Will you have a special on these? Just wondering.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP