Thursday, October 16, 2008

YAY!

I have gotten responses from 11 that are coming for the fall special. I think it's going to be a really fun day. It will certainly be easier than the Easter one, with 5 rabbits all over the place :) If you are interested in getting fall pics done, email me at ssmith@ccc-cable.net and I will give you directions.

Now, on to the breakdown of my day...... it began with my wonderful husband running his truck into the house.... (yes, that is literal) He busted a board on the garage. We aren't talking about it because it makes me livid!!

I thought my kids were nuts for wanting to wear jackets today. Obviously mom didn't watch the weather.....cause they needed them! It's still a nice day in my opinion, rain or not! Cooler weather gets me in the mood for Christmas. While I am on the subject of fall, anyone that's interested, post the name of the brand and scent of your favorite candle. Rosjuane and I were talking about that today, and she wants some ideas.

3 comments:

Tracie Jones October 16, 2008 at 4:05:00 PM CDT  

I am not sure of the brand but Gift Shaker carries them. My favorite is the nutmeg, cinnamon and red apple one. Smells great even when not lit.

dean October 16, 2008 at 6:38:00 PM CDT  

i like those wax kind, and the flame scented ones are my favorite.

ash October 16, 2008 at 11:12:00 PM CDT  

woodwick candles are my fav...havent found a scent i dont like yet

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP