Thursday, October 9, 2008

What I want for my birthday

a bb pistol; which is the only thing on this list I might actually get! Moving and improving this house has left the funds awful low. I can't complain a bit; I have gotten a TON of stuff done, and I am totally happy with a fun weekend being my "gift."
granite countertops (and new bathroom countertops in all three bathrooms)

a chiminea (or a firepit, I am not picky, lol)

& of course patio furniture for the first and second floor

and a fisheye lens. I don't want much, do I?
(if anyone wins Powerball, I need a gas stove, too, hahaha)
Seriously, I have a great weekend ahead, and although I would love to be able to get some of this in the next few months, it isn't happening now. It's all on the long term goal list (except the gun!).
We have plans with Amber and Jeremy, and possibly Dana and Ben tomorrow night, which is my actual birthday, and then a kid friendly party on Saturday.
I CAN'T WAIT!





8 comments:

Michele October 9, 2008 at 8:18:00 AM CDT  

Good morning Shelley ~ I love all the things on your birthday list...and if I DO win the powerball, I'll be sure to give you a call!!!

I cracked up at the bb gun!

Hugz,
Michele

P.S. Happy Birthday early!

Mindy October 9, 2008 at 8:40:00 AM CDT  

Lovin the marble countertops!
I can't wait either. I get to tease you about turning 30 before me!

The Perry Family October 9, 2008 at 8:57:00 AM CDT  

Happy Early Birthday!!!!

P.S. They are having a GREAT sale on their chimenia's (sp?) at Lowe's right now!! There was a HUGE one there for like $79 or $99!

karen October 9, 2008 at 10:19:00 AM CDT  

Enjoy your last day being in your 20s! I'm sure you'll have a great birthday week. Plan "B" could be to get everything on your "birthday list" during your 30th birthday year! Have a happy one!*!*

ash October 9, 2008 at 11:53:00 AM CDT  

happy birthday eve!!! lol you know i just love bdays! I really want to come see your house! You have changed it so much since i was there with the previous owners! I hope you have an awesome bday and I will have to bring my bb gun over and we can have some fun!

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 12:37:00 PM CDT  

I was thinking Wal Mart had chimneas on sale last time I was in there,but since that has been awhile,umm dont rely on me...LOL.

Happy Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you.

Jaime October 9, 2008 at 12:39:00 PM CDT  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Good Bye 20s HELLO 30s...heehehe You have joined my club!

Jenn October 9, 2008 at 2:27:00 PM CDT  

Hope you have a Happy Birthday! Gosh...i feel old at 40!!! lol

...I do hope you get some of your birthday items. Especially the lens... you have such a talent with your photography.

:o)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP