Wednesday, October 1, 2008

REMINDER: October 18, 2008

This will be at our house on October 18th. I think the way we did it for Easter photos worked well; by having it as a "come and go" no-set-time type thing. There will be a limited number of photos taken due to the nature of this set up. Greenscape is out of mums, so I am making it a little later on the calendar so that I can be certain I get what I need by then. I have attached the price list. One of the two available packages must be purchased (at the time of sitting and paid in full) in order to take part in this promo. If you need additional portraits besides what is a part of these packages, I will have special pricing available on ala carte photos as well. This sitting won't allow for clothing changes. If you would like to schedule a "regular" long session, that allows clothing changes and etc, let me know, and we will work something out. Please fwd to friends that you think would be interested. Thanks!Shelleywww.shelleysmithphotography.com
FALL
FALL3
Fall6Fall5fall4

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP