Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday

Ok I have gotten hooked reading these things, so here I go with my not me's.......
I absolutely did not whisper "I think daddy's getting ready to go hunting" to my child so they would want to go, therefore leaving a peacefully quiet house for me... that would take away from his favorite hobby, and I would never do that.


I 100% did not consider "re-ironing" (is that a word) a pair of pants my husband wore Friday instead of washing them at 8 last night. That would be gross! (Actually I did wash em....they had dirt on one knee, dangit!!)


I did not trap my cocker spaniel in the pen yesterday while I let the mastiff out to play. Who has a favorite dog??? Not me!


I would never overlook that my youngest child got in trouble at school on Friday. I certainly did NOT let her watch tv anyway while I cleaned. Now what is that teaching her? I am NOT that mom, you know, the one that uses a tv for a babysitter!


I was NOT mad at all that I missed the "I Love Money" reunion on Vh1 last night. Who watches that trash? Not me....

Now, I am NOT about to go lurk on other people's "Not Me's," when I know I need to start the laundry.





5 comments:

Erin October 13, 2008 at 8:00:00 AM CDT  

Ha! I most certainly did not tell my youngest that Daddy was going to the grocery store (her favorite field trip!) so I could get a shower in peace!! It is much easier to shop without any kids..I know that!

Mindy October 13, 2008 at 9:46:00 AM CDT  

Ha, I love these. I forgot where I read them before, but I love them.

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 12:26:00 PM CDT  

I love these too!

Mandy October 13, 2008 at 12:41:00 PM CDT  

Hilarious!!

Hey, happy belated birthday!! Sounds like it was awesome! :)

Jennifer October 13, 2008 at 5:10:00 PM CDT  

Not Me's are fun!! LOL! You already know the T.V. is the ONLY babysitter around my house..lol!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP