Monday, October 13, 2008

Addresses



Please email me your mailing address to ssmith@ccc-cable.net so I can redo my address book that I keep my Christmas card info in. I have somehow lost my book :(

I know it seems early to be worrying with that, but I have to figure out how many cards to order. So, if I usually send you one, or you would like to get one this year, please let me know your information. I love Christmas cards :) Don't assume that I know yours.......because I probably don't! (Except my Aunt Wanda.... I know hers, and if you know it, too, you will know why that's funny to me!)

And if you know me, you know it will not be long and I will be dragging out the Christmas tree!! I LOVE my tree and I can't wait. I am so glad my husband loves Christmas as much as I do, so he doesn't complain that there's a tree up in the living room weeks before most people get theirs out!


2 comments:

Sarah Albin October 13, 2008 at 8:47:00 AM CDT  

I emailed you. Let me know if you don't get it!

Jennifer October 13, 2008 at 5:07:00 PM CDT  

I use my mom's P.O. box...so you can send mine along with hers!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP