Monday, October 20, 2008

Is anyone interested in

Christmas portrait sittings?
I have gotten a couple of emails about them.... Was considering doing something similar to the Fall set up......mini sessions with a limited number of photos taken, no clothing changes allowed. If I do this, it won't be something that can be family sittings AND seperate kid sittings at once. Meaning, if you want family ones, I won't be doing individuals of your kids within the same sitting. (Because that will greatly increase my # of photos to proof, therefore defeating the purpose of mini sessions)
If you want individual ones of your children, that will count as two sittings. I am considering doing these for $10 sitting fees....
Does anyone have any input? Would you be interested?
If I don't get any bites for these, I will let ya know to disregard!
(I am about to make it where you can leave anonymous comments, but those that don't have a signature at the end will be deleted.)

2 comments:

Giggles and Grins Clothing October 21, 2008 at 4:47:00 PM CDT  

I'm very interested!!! Mom wants pics too. So... does this mean that I can do like I did with the fall and purchase a mini for the family and mini for Allie? Mom wants a family session. But we are definately intersted!!!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP