Sunday, October 26, 2008

The 3rd Annual Young/Arrington/Jackson Halloween Bash

Bert_Jess_Noahie
There are a million pics in this post. There would be even more, if I had taken a decent camera! There is no way I can guess how many people were there, but it was in the hundreds, I am sure.
Rhonda_TJ_Tarren
Brandon Acree (below)
halloween 087
The hayride was awesome. There was a LOT planned in those woods. People were coming out from all over the place. Luckily, my kids love scary stuff like me. (There was also a haunted house that I didn't get pics of, complete with "real" dead bodies, strobe lights, and more)
halloween 086

halloween 084
hayride fun :)
halloween 083

halloween 080
Chainsaw killer, aka Phillip Jones
halloween 076
Hacking up a body on a operating table
halloween 071 My cousin, Ryan Young, above.

halloween 070
The swamp thing. Yes, that is nasty muddy water.
halloween 069
Swamp thing, Kelly Reid
halloween 068
There were so many people, it took 4 hayrides to take everyone, on HUGE trailers.
halloween 067 Dana Handley

halloween 063

halloween 046

halloween 043

halloween 032
It was a great success. They had a lot of games, face painting, food, and more. I am really glad we went.
halloween 020halloween 013

4 comments:

dean October 26, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM CDT  

daaaannng! now THAT took some planning! i like the swamp creature with his rubber boots :-)

so you did away with anon comments again did ya?

Shelley October 26, 2008 at 3:04:00 PM CDT  

yep, I did. No one was signing their names to them. I may enable them again in the future, but for now, you have to use your own login.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP