Sunday, September 28, 2008

more house pics

I did an update post here, and this is all I have to add to that, for the moment.... I appreciate everyone who has been excited with me, it's been quite a journey!

pics 001
I got my framed pics back, and hung, finally. The quality of these photos of my house are awful, but you get the general idea, anyway!
pics 005
This is the LOOOONG awaited bedroom suite. No, that tv isn't staying there, we just don't have the right wall mounting bracket yet. (and that's my kid's artwork leaning on the tv, thanks to Miss Blake buying them yet MORE art supplies that they love)
pics 007
I am in love with my bed. I am so glad I waited it out, until we could get what I wanted.
pics 008
Now I am in the process of getting stuff (winter) out of vaccum packed bags.... It is sooooooo wrinkled! I have to rewash it all, even though it is all clean. Wonderful, huh?

9 comments:

Blake September 28, 2008 at 7:42:00 PM CDT  

I love it! It all looks great in your room! And I'm glad the girls liked their prize...lol

Jennifer September 28, 2008 at 8:03:00 PM CDT  

Love the bedroom suite! The pics look great too!

Drea September 28, 2008 at 9:03:00 PM CDT  

grief u put my house to shame girl! beautiful!!!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2008 at 12:29:00 AM CDT  

Lovin the bedroom suite!

Rosjuane September 29, 2008 at 12:31:00 AM CDT  

I love the big silver shell!! Get it all done already so I can come see

Jessica D. September 29, 2008 at 7:45:00 PM CDT  

The furniture is lovely, As for those winter clothes, you need a steamer, then you wouldn't need to wash them again.

karen September 29, 2008 at 9:09:00 PM CDT  

Your new home is wonderful...congratulations on finding your "forever home"!! I like your new bedroom set and your bold colors in the various rooms. Enjoy!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP