Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pray for Mr. Gene Andrews

One of my most faithful clients, Jill Bodiford, has also been one of my most faithful prayer warriors during my dad's illness. There's been several times (today, in fact) that I have been at my parents' house and found yet another card from the Bodiford family.

Jill just let me know that her dad's lymphoma is back. It is an agressive form, but can be curable. He will have his heart checked tomorrow, and will also be starting chemo. His chemo regimen will be every three weeks. Please keep the Andrews & Bodiford families in your prayers. I know of one very sweet little girl that needs her grandpa to be well.
IMG_9822 copy_pageant

3 comments:

Blake August 13, 2008 at 8:10:00 PM CDT  

They will all be in our thoughts and prayers...

Michael August 13, 2008 at 9:24:00 PM CDT  

I really hated to read that!

I truly respect Gene for who he is. He is great man and I hate he has to go through this again.

It's tragic to see anyone fight that battle!

Cancer is unforgiving and knows no boundaries. It is ruthless and aggressive. Having watched my Grandfather and an Uncle fight it, I can tell you the best thing is have a positive attitude. It seems like the circle of people you know - regardless how small - contains someone who has been affected by it's grip.

Anonymous,  August 14, 2008 at 10:59:00 AM CDT  

Oh my...I will be praying!!!!!!11

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP