Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More success for Michael Todd


Michael has won Nationals AGAIN. He and his wife have Tonya LOTS of titles. He was recently featured in Planet Muscle Magazine, and I had the honor of doing his photoshoot. The above clip shows his in-home gym, where he trains, and is also a personal trainer to many. You can see some of the equipment he has created to increase his wrist and hand strength. That's where a lot of people miss the boat... There's WAY more to armwrestling than most people think.

Now, he is being picked up by Axis Labs. This company will also be using some of my work to create banners for their products and website. I am extremely excited to have a part in this, partly because it's awesome to once again have my work out there on a national level, and partly because Michael and his wife have continued to grow with their passion of body building and armwrestling. (His wife is also a pro figure competitor and a school teacher:)
IMG_8044bw

MT

MT

MT

I know he looks mean, but he isn't. He is actually a really sweet guy.

Michael and Tonya are about to go to Liverpool, England, for their next competition. Unified Nationals will be in Arkansas next year. I hope to be in on the photography for that one!

2 comments:

Blake August 14, 2008 at 7:17:00 AM CDT  

Congrats to Michael and I'm glad they are going to use some of your great work!

Jaime August 14, 2008 at 11:21:00 AM CDT  

That is awesome Shelley. I love that one B&W of the size view...So cool.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP