Saturday, August 2, 2008

In search of

a seamstress.

I have an EXCELLENT tailor here that takes up all my jeans and etc, but I am looking for something a little different.

I need someone that sews to make my kids some dress up clothes. The gaudier, the better. They have outgrown all the stuff you can easily buy.

They like boas, sequins, shiny satin, and etc. Wild skirts and dresses, and stuff like that. If you know anyone that could take that on, let me know! I want simple closures, like snaps or velcro, or even elastic waists. Nothing elaborate, but nothing that won't withstand a lot of wearing, because they LOVE it.

I would like to save this stuff up to make a trunk for them for Christmas full of pretend play clothing.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 2, 2008 at 4:24:00 PM CDT  

There's a lady in McGehee that sews and she's really good. Her name is Mrs. White. You may want to give her a call

Anonymous,  August 3, 2008 at 11:08:00 AM CDT  

I will be on the lookout,I would say my MIL but she is currently sporting a broken leg,and cant get around or to the sewing machine to well for awhile.

Anonymous,  August 3, 2008 at 11:09:00 AM CDT  

I meant TOO well.LOL

Nora's Mommy August 4, 2008 at 5:23:00 PM CDT  

I know Mrs. Betty Norton. She is really really good, but I don't know how much she does anymore. There is also Mrs. McCormick. I do not know her first name. I always call her Mrs. McCormick. Her number is in the phone book. Her husband is Harold McCormick. She has done alot for me.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP