Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ice & Roller Skating Trip

ME&JERMAIN
We took Karsyn, Jordan, and their friend, Karter to Little Rock today to celebrate Karsyn's birthday. I will readily admit that the best part of the day was that I ran into Jermain Taylor! He and his family were there enjoying a birthday as well. I found it pretty funny that he lacks balance when skating.... Regardless, I am a really big boxing fan, and was excited to meet him. (He drove his Rolls Royce up there, too. It was pretty crazy to see it parked out there amidst the momma vans)
AUG 24th 087

MIKE_KARSYN
The kids (and Michael) had a great time skating. I will admit, the old man is pretty good...
three_girls

AUG 24th 025
Jordan mastered both rinks pretty fast. She is going to sleep like a rock tonight.
AUG 24th 035
I don't have any good pics of Josh, but here's one of Olivia. Angela brought the kids to play for a while, and we were really glad to see them.
It was a great day!

5 comments:

Drea August 24, 2008 at 9:10:00 PM CDT  

love the daddy/daughter ice skate pic.. so so sweet. he is tall!

Mindy August 25, 2008 at 7:42:00 AM CDT  

You are so lucky. I am a huge boxing fan myself! I have a couple of autographed items from him that I wouldn't trade anything for.
Nice meeting you and your family the other night.

Jenny Sipes August 25, 2008 at 8:59:00 AM CDT  

Looks like yall had a blast yesterday...

wow you got to meet jermain...you are the BOMB DIGGITY!! lol

Piece of Cake August 25, 2008 at 9:48:00 AM CDT  

That Olivia girl is tooooo cute! But I might be a little partial since she is my only niece.

Mom of these kids August 26, 2008 at 4:59:00 PM CDT  

Looks like fun! I have been wanting to take our kids there, but haven't been brave enough to tackle it with 3 kids and a husband that don't know how to skate!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP