Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THANK YOU!

I just got a random call from someone wanting to donate some money for the Red Hots trip to Louisiana! What a good surprise! Please continue to spread the word that any and all donations are greatly appreciated! (Yes, even a couple dollars)

I won't begin to try and name all the people that I know have helped at this point, but hope to get a list of as many as possible later on. The kids are organizing a fundraiser sometime this weekend, and I will post info on that when I get it.

Other things that you could do to help would be to donate things like:
SUNSCREEN
SNACKS
GATORADE
BOTTLED WATER

Please email me at shelley23@gmail.com and I can put you in contact with Stacy or Jenny.
THANKS!
And please feel free to repost.

2 comments:

Jaime July 2, 2008 at 8:15:00 PM CDT  

Where can we send these items? To you?

Shelley July 2, 2008 at 8:17:00 PM CDT  

You can send anything, items or monetary donations to:

Stacy Scott - Coach
1492 Midway Rte
Monticello, AR 71655

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP