Friday, July 11, 2008

a few more

VINTAGE This is the proof that yes, you CAN get a tan "through" sunblock. We used up all but one of these in 5 days. And I (and my kids) are still brown as biscuits. Not using sunblock is CRAZY!!

BEACH JULY 08 284BEACH JULY 08 225

BEACH JULY 08 174
We took a lot of goofy pics with the crappy camera. It's more fun than the expensive one. I don't mind if the kids touch it.
BEACH JULY 08 207
This was a hole in the wall restaurant that we found in Perdido Key. Mike compared it to Ann's in Warren.
BEACH JULY 08 219

BEACH JULY 08 226
Since I packed it all the first time, HE had to reload it all, alone. That's fair, right? Oh, and let me throw in, the ONLY person I bought something for was Kennedie, which was diapers that were 90% off! Everything else was tooo high. I didn't even get my kids tshirts.
BEACH JULY 08 259
and let me say, last but not least, I was soooooooo happy to see this!!
Once I decide what pics to print, I will get some opinions on the favs of my blog readers.

BEACH JULY 08 361
I think this is my fav one of me and Michael together.

10 comments:

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 9:14:00 PM CDT  

Where exactly did you all go?I am having a brain fart and all I can think is beach...LOL

I watched something on the travel channel about Perdido Key having one of the best beaches.So I would like to go see that sometime.

Cant wait to hear more about it,it looks like all in all it was a great time,despite a bit of bad food and jelly fish.;)

Rosjuane July 11, 2008 at 10:28:00 PM CDT  

I like that one best too, but before you blow it up big crop out ya'll big toes. Both of you that's all I can see and it's bothering me!! LOL!!

Jennifer July 12, 2008 at 1:58:00 AM CDT  

This is definitely my fave. I like the other one too but Michael was squinting. Otherwise it's great!!

Shelley July 12, 2008 at 8:29:00 AM CDT  

we stayed at Orange Beach. That's where we always stay. It's less crowded (usually) than Gulf Shores, and less chaotic than Destin or Pensacola.

The waves had NOTHING on how big they were last year! I am sure Maury remembers!

Joshua July 12, 2008 at 2:29:00 PM CDT  

I love the last one...that is so cute of you guys. Looks like you had a great trip!!!

Jaime July 12, 2008 at 2:30:00 PM CDT  

That was me above....it was under Josh's name and I didn't know it LOL

Sarah Albin July 12, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM CDT  

How on earth do you get a tan with SPF 50? I can't even get one with SPF 15! The sand is so white! Love that one of you and Michael!

karen July 12, 2008 at 6:58:00 PM CDT  

Hey, Shelley, those are great shots. I love the white-sand beach! It makes for fantastic pictures. I love the ones of the girls toward the end of the next blog. Their black & white outfits make for a stunning picture. Both of the ones of you and Michael are very good. Glad you are home safely.

Mom of these kids July 13, 2008 at 1:13:00 AM CDT  

I am with Sarah. If I put any sunscreen on, I don't get a thing. If I don't put any on, I burn in 20 mins. That is why I don't have a tan!

I know you all had a great time. And yes, I remember those waves last year. Noah loved them, but they scared me. And the last day, it was so bad, we couldn't even open our eyes b/c the sand was blowing so hard! It was very windy this year when we went in April too, but not as bad as last year. I am glad it wasn't bad for ya.

Mom of these kids July 13, 2008 at 1:14:00 AM CDT  

Oh, and do you ever eat at the Original Oyster House?? We discovered it this time, and we want back a second time that week b/c we loved it. It is in Gulf Shores. We liked it a lot better than Live Bait.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP