Friday, July 11, 2008

the beach preview

SUMMER2
WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
BEACH JULY 08 408
I am much too tired to do a real blog post, but here are a few pics. I did what I said I was going to do, and left the good camera in the room every single day, except the one afternoon that I did the "posed" pics. I do not regret this decision at all!
BEACH JULY 08 237

BEACH JULY 08 233
Despite the tons of jellyfish, and the TONS of people, we had a really good time. No one has a speck of sunburn. Jordan is hoarse, but I think she's okay.
Our room was by the elevators. That was AWFUL. We had one TERRIBLE meal at Ribs and Reds. This is a new place. Do NOT experience their cuisine. It's bad.
We had some really good meals, checked out "The Hangout" which is also new, and VERY expensive but a cool place none the less.
summer5

BEACH JULY 08 222
As you can see...... I don't wear makeup on vacation. That was nice as well. I only dried my hair once all week. We went to Destin for a day trip like we always do. The girls liked Fudpuckers, but I don't think they like it more than Joe's Crab Shack.
summer4
I bought some 200+ Oakleys. I returned them within an hour, due to buyers remorse, and the fact they were too tight. I don't regret that either!
BEACH JULY 08 080

summer6
More on the trip later, I am TIRED!

6 comments:

Blake July 11, 2008 at 8:13:00 PM CDT  

I am SO glad that you're home! I love the pics and I'm glad you had a good time...don't forget to get me copies to put in my office...

Jennifer July 11, 2008 at 8:15:00 PM CDT  

I luv em!! I knew I should've hid in your luggage!! The beach looked beautiful! Glad you had a good trip!

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 9:11:00 PM CDT  

Those waves were huge...I love her "daddy save me" reactions!!

Their dresses are gorgeous.

Ryan Bush July 12, 2008 at 2:04:00 PM CDT  

Just found your blog via another Journey member blog.

Just wanted to say that the first shots (post-processed one) at the top of this post is amazing. Great work.

Sarah Albin July 12, 2008 at 4:01:00 PM CDT  

Great photos! I am so jealous that you got good posed family ones. We didn't even try. I really wanted to but the timing was never right. Maybe next year...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP