Saturday, July 19, 2008

back

I think I can consider myself about 1/2 well now. The swelling is now "normal" swelling, like everyone else gets, instead of bad enough to close my eye for two days. I still can't eat, but it is improving somewhat as the pain gets better.
I have lost 6.5 lbs. No need to worry though, my child told me she can't tell.....

At the moment I am really excited (in a limited way since I am still blah) about going to look at yet another house. This one is, by description anyway, pretty much exactly what I want. I am also happy to have gotten an email from Mrs. Lassiter about some land for sale in Wilmar, too. I am getting Michael to call about that later today. It's a great spot as well. I would be glad to build a place there. Thanks for all the tips people have sent me about property and houses. Surely we will make our minds up soon. I just want it to be perfect because I have no interest in EVER moving again once we leave the house we are in now.

4 comments:

Blake July 19, 2008 at 2:17:00 PM CDT  

We're SO glad you're feeling better...

karen July 19, 2008 at 3:16:00 PM CDT  

PTL! Glad you're half way back to normal. That's exciting news about the house and the piece of property. Good luck as you continue to look for your forever home!

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 7:09:00 PM CDT  

Amen,girl!!I HATE moving.

dean July 19, 2008 at 10:24:00 PM CDT  

glad you're improving! you'll be good as new in no time!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP