Thursday, June 26, 2008

the tournament

I have no time to blog, it's 10 pm and we are trying to get Jordan wound down and in bed, so I will summarize with this:
We lost. Jordan hit a triple that made us very proud, but we still got smoked. The kids had a good time, though. The Monticello Red Hots brought home a great win, and so did the Xtreme All Stars (Blake and Ked and Elaine's girls). We play again tomorrow at 2. Here's a few pics. I literally took over 200....... No time for all that though!
STATE TOURNEY 08 004
Jordan, Anna, Peyton, and Nora
Jordan and Adelyn & Mike
Jordan and Blake
Jordan
Ashlee's Girls
STATE TOURNEY 08 006
More tomorrow, I promise! I have some great ones from the Red Hots game.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 26, 2008 at 10:41:00 PM CDT  

Awesome pictures,Sorry you guys lost-youll get 'em next time!!!!!!!!

Jennifer June 26, 2008 at 11:01:00 PM CDT  

Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest of them! I've never seen Jordan smile as big as she is in the pic with her daddy! It's so cute!

Rosjuane June 26, 2008 at 11:44:00 PM CDT  

Great pics. JORDAN, I'm so proud of you!! You will be hitting them out of the park in no time!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP