Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tonight's Plan


As much as I am sure the ladies of Journey will be soooo devastated to hear this, Blake and I won't be there tonight :( haha, you loved that opener, didn't ya.

We are going to Lake Village to a Babe Ruth Coaches Banquet, to brief us on info regarding the state tournament which begins tomorrow. We play at 1, as does Blake's team. The other 7-8 yr old team plays at 3, and I can't wait to watch all the "Paints" that made the team. Mike came home at lunch today and was so happy that he ran into Mykayla at her mom's work this morning, and Mykayla met him with a big hug and HEY MR MIKE!!. He loves that kid, and can't wait to see how she does. She was injured in their first practice for all stars, resulting in a broken thumb, but has been a real trooper about it, and has played very hard. I am loading up the camera to take some pictures of her, Emmalee, and Chaney. I think the Monticello RedHots may just bring home first place! Our team is not as strong on the field, but have improved, and we just hope they give it their all, and do their best. We discussed with Rebecca Socia last night that the softball league next year will begin sign ups in February, in order to have our kids on the same schedule as the other teams in the state. I am SOOOO glad.

3 comments:

Blake June 25, 2008 at 1:08:00 PM CDT  

I'm ready...for tonight and tomorrow. You are always entertaining, even though you say I'm the crazy one. I'm glad none of the Journey girls believe all the stories you tell them about me! lol

Lou Arnold June 25, 2008 at 1:41:00 PM CDT  

Yes! Shelley and Blake are not going to be there. Woo hoo! Oops did I just write that down. Sorry!

ash June 25, 2008 at 11:30:00 PM CDT  

Im so glad you and blake let me join you at the table...it would have been nice to ride with yall LOL good luck and ill see you tomorow...ill also be playing at 1!!!! guess monticello can stand in the middle and cheer on three different fields at once!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP