Monday, June 23, 2008

Sound in the nursery

I talked to Carolyn yesterday at practice, and we discussed that we would really like the ability to hear to preaching service when working the nursery. A lot of the time, even if it is "wild" in there, we think it would still be great to hear what's going on up front, and I think the toddlers would enjoy the music, too.

While we were talking, Stephanie Wright told me that her mom's church uses this type set up.




It's a baby monitor with a screen to actually see your child along with hear them. Now getting this one would probably be pricey, I have no clue because I didn't have anything like this with my kids. Maybe we could look on ebay? If anyone knows someone that has one, let me know how much they want for it.

Also, we would be happy with this kind:

for now, if anyone has one laying around that they do not need. Mine were yard saled many years ago!
I know it's a pretty elementary set up, but if it doesn't interfere with the pastor's mics, I think it would be a really cheap way out!


2 comments:

Blake June 23, 2008 at 2:41:00 PM CDT  

I think this would be a great idea!

Lou Arnold June 24, 2008 at 6:20:00 AM CDT  

A radio shack multi channel amp would work to and sounds a ton better.. We discussed this when we first moved in but the money was tight.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP