Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday

No babysitter has altered our plans....... We were going to Bourbon Mall with Ben and Dana, but there's no one to keep the girls....... We are definitely realizing just how much we valued my parents keeping my kids every other Friday night! Now we have no sitter. I was definitely blessed with great parents that are also great grandparents. They hate not keeping them as much as my kids hate not getting to go. My dad is just not up to it right now.
Ben and Dana are going digging for diamonds at 4 am tomorrow, so it's probably a good thing anyway, so they can get enough sleep before the drive.

So, we are heading off on the 4 wheelers. We are still very happy with the decision to buy them. The kids love them, and we have a good time. Now the only issue is that we continue to see TONS of snakes. Mostly cottonmouths. And it seems the closer to our house we get, the more we see. I think we may take a pistol this time, and wipe a few of them out. My kids scream like psychos when they see snakes, and jerk their feet up in the seat. It's wild.

We have church in the morning, practice at 2, and then we may be grilling with Michael and Blake. So we have a full, but laid back, weekend ahead. The best kind.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude June 8, 2008 at 12:30:00 AM CDT  

ugh,snakes,I cant take that either.I can guarantee you that if I were with you...I would scream and jerk my feet up into the seat!!!LOL!!

Sarah Albin June 8, 2008 at 4:05:00 PM CDT  

I don't think you could even talk me into going with you, if I know there are snakes!

ashley June 8, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM CDT  

I am very fortunate that my mother can usually always keep Cole and he enjoys staying there. It is nice to have some place you don't worry about them and can relax and enjoy your time without kids. Your girls are always welcome here if you need a night away!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP