Monday, April 14, 2008

She said yes.

I finally bought this today. I have wanted it for quite some time (it's on my wish list on Amazon) and I picked it up at the bookstore here today.

Today I went to Star City with Michael to bid a stump grinding job. After celebrating his birthday this weekend and spending our limit on "extra cash" we didn't do anything out of the ordinary today, which is his real birthday. He's the big 3-8 now. Hard to believe I have been with him since he was TWENTY eight, lol!

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude April 14, 2008 at 8:02:00 PM CDT  

I have heard something about this story before....sounds like a good read!!!And a touching story.

karen April 14, 2008 at 10:10:00 PM CDT  

Thanks for letting us know about this book.  I read some of the reviews from your link.  I'm going to have to get it soon!  Right now, I'm reading The Shack by William P. Young. Michael W. Smith said, "The Shack is the most absorbing work of fiction I've read in  many years....The Shack will leave you craving for the presence of God."

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP