Saturday, April 5, 2008

India Pace

If you knew India (Self-Donaldson) Pace, you will want to read this.

Then go here and buy a shirt to help Keith with the expenses, and to support cancer awareness. Fellow bloggers (wherever you are from) I would appreciate you forwarding, or re-blogging this.

India was in gymnastics with me in high school. I have not stayed in touch since then, nor do I pretend to have been super close to her, so please don't think "not knowing" her matters. It doesn't. She was a wife, and she was a mom. And wives and moms have to stick together.

I just ordered mine. Won't you?

3 comments:

ash April 6, 2008 at 11:45:00 AM CDT  

how do i get this to my blog????

Anonymous,  April 6, 2008 at 1:42:00 PM CDT  

Do the shirts have her name on them or anything?

Shelley April 6, 2008 at 1:47:00 PM CDT  

Honestly, I don't know if they have her name on them or not. Based on the pics on that site, it doesn't appear that they do, but I can't guarantee anything!

I hope that they do, but if not, at least we are still helping a local family. Please keep Keith and Preston and Reagan in your prayers! I personally do not know Keith, but have literally never heard anyone say anything but great comments about him, and I hope people will reach out and support him during this struggle.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP