Saturday, January 26, 2008

whew.

I took this picture for the sole reason of proving that ONE piece of food did in fact make it into Jagger's mouth at Western Sizzlin. He was sooo messy today.... He has decided it is a fun game to rake his food into the floor.
I don't play that game.
We went by and got him to give Dana a break because....
Get this... She called me today and said she was not at home, could I PLEASE go let Ben in the house because he was locked out and his key was inside....with the babies.
Ben had stepped outside to smoke.
in his robe and socks.
In the meantime, Jagger was helping himself to Jackson's vaseline under the bassinet. Before I got there, he managed to eat some, use some for hair gel, and lather up his entire body.
When I let Ben in, he grabbed Jackson first, who was crying, and I got Jagger.
I literally dropped him because he was soooo slicky.
Boy I am glad I didn't have to clean him up.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude January 26, 2008 at 8:23:00 PM CST  

Oh I have so been there,well not the locked out part,but the vaseline-definitely!!!LOL!

Michael January 27, 2008 at 2:20:00 AM CST  

Ha thats awesome. I hear the guy that first sold the stuff used to eat a tablespoon each day. Said it kept his pipes flowing.

Rosjuane January 27, 2008 at 10:08:00 PM CST  

That is the funnest cutest story ever!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP