Friday, January 4, 2008

January 4, 2008

No news on Dana yet this morning. Last time I talked to Ben was around 9 last night, and there was basically nothing going on at the time. I will update on here when I know something.

Jordan opened some of her stuff this morning, and she will open her one "big" thing, if you can call it that......at my parents house later today.

In light of their latest game, I don't know if I am going to let my kid wear that.........


Here's a quick picture I got last night before we went to Layne's. Jordan loved that they brought her a candle in her desert, and I loved that my waiter got Jagger out of his highchair and walked around with him!! He was in an ill mood because it was past his bedtime and was driving us crazy. Nowhere else has that kind of service :)



5 comments:

Blake January 4, 2008 at 8:08:00 AM CST  

I like the picture of you and the girls...I think I need one...LOL

Jenny Sipes January 4, 2008 at 8:30:00 AM CST  

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT MR.JACKSON HINES LOOKS LIKE...I KNOW HE WILL BE A CUTIE PIE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS JORDAN...CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR PARENTS GOT HER...SEE YOU IN LITTLE WHILE! LOVE YA

Lou Arnold January 4, 2008 at 10:28:00 AM CST  

I can't even believe that you admit to buying her the Arkansas outfit after Tuesday's game. Oh well, hopefully next year will be better.

Hope Jordan had a great time.

K.T. is Mommatude January 4, 2008 at 10:32:00 AM CST  

Riannion and I were convinced that Dana doesnt even show very much,she is SO tiny but this is the first time I actually saw belly.Lucky GAL!!!Well,other than the fact that she is STILL in labor-praying for her a faster labor and delivery.And of course a healthy baby boy.


I dont know any other waiter that would do that....cool!!!I hope she has a wonderful birthday today!

karen January 4, 2008 at 7:39:00 PM CST  

Hey, that's a cute picture of you and the girls. It's fun to get a candle in your dessert when you're the birthday girl! You can always cheer for the Oregon Ducks...just kidding.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP