Tuesday, January 15, 2008

fund raiser - american cancer society

Please see the below information, if you or anyone if your office/area is interested, please let Stacy know.


From Stacy F:



As I have done in years past, I will be making coke cartons for Valentine’s Day again this year. Each carton will have an assortment of candy, chips, crackers, and valentine toys. If you are interested please let me know if it is for a girl or boy because I have different items for each, and the type of drink you would like. I will have Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Dt. Coke, and water. If you would like a different drink please bring it to me. The cost will be $15.00 per carton and all proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. If you have any questions, please email me at stacyfisackerly@sbcglobal.net or call me at 460-6460 ext. 481.Thanks for your support of the American Cancer Society.

please share this with anyone you think would be interested! thanks~ shelley

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude January 15, 2008 at 7:29:00 PM CST  

Wow,I didnt know she did that-and she is friends with Mandy...hmmm sounds pretty cool!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP