Friday, December 28, 2007

tonight

Tonight I have...........no children!!! Woo hoo! My mother in law called and asked if they could spend the night tonight.

As if that was really necessary, to ask, haha!
Normally my free weekends are due to my mom calling and asking for them, so this is a nice change.
I don't feel real great, but I am glad to have some time alone with my husband, without having to share him with the girls for a change!
He is supposed to be off tomorrow, but I bet he won't be.... He is doing his best to win Salesman of the month, so he will in turn also win Salesman of the Year, if he secures it for December. He is very devoted to his job, and very ambitious when it comes to being 'the best' at something he is working on. So if you know anyone that needs a vehicle, send them to Ryburns and tell em to ask for Mike Smith.
Sunday, we are doing "christmas" with my parents and my brother and his family. The kids are really looking forward to it, and so are we :)

6 comments:

Jenny Sipes December 28, 2007 at 4:26:00 PM CST  

GLAD YOU HAVE TIME TO YOURSELF WITH MIKE AND HAVE TIME TO RECOOP FROM BEING SICK!! HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER!! I LOVE YOU

Mom of these kids December 28, 2007 at 4:50:00 PM CST  

Have fun tonight!!

We have been kidless this week, and I am SICK, and Clay won't get anywhere near me b/c he has a wedding tomorrow and doesn't want to be sick for it. We have gone out to eat, and then haven't even sat near each other to watch t.v.....what fun is that??

Jaime December 28, 2007 at 6:23:00 PM CST  

I hope you have a good night....It will be nice for you to have a night alone. Make it fun!!! hehehe

Sarah Albin December 30, 2007 at 10:53:00 AM CST  

How was the evening? Hope you had a good kid-free night!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP