Friday, December 28, 2007

My favorite things

I read a blog today about "favorite things" that challenged you to walk around your house and recognize just how many things you have to be thankful for. It kind of makes you think.... You should try it. It ended up that most of my favorite things were pictures. The one above is above my cabinets in the kitchen. Karsyn looks like a fat little boy in that one.

This is one of my favorite throws. For some reason all my throws are some shade of brown, too, I noticed.

This picture is above my bed. (Credit for that one goes to Lori Brookshire-Parrson). It's from Easter when the girls were younger.



Everyone knows I love my UGGS! (And jeans too of course, but I didn't take one of those!)


My favorite spot to read, my super deep bathtub~ I love relaxing in there. (And talking on the phone in there too, haha)

This Thomas Kinkade canvas was my gift from Michael on my first mother's day. This one is Lamplight Manor and we got it at the Village in Star City.


I have several of these type arrangements, with feathers and all kinds of stuff in them. They are from a crafts festival in Star City, Stardaze.

Everybody that knows me knows I love my books! Most of them are from ebay.... I am an ebay junkie.


This is my favorite family picture of all of us. It is in the living room, on top of the entertainment stand. It was taken at Brookshire studios as well, and framed by the Village Framer.

The above and below pics are of each of my kids, at 5 years old. I wanted the shots to reflect their personality. Can you tell who is the sassy one and who is the goofball?

You should roam around your house and do one of these posts. It's one of the more fun meme's out there to do.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!










6 comments:

Jenny Sipes December 28, 2007 at 1:14:00 PM CST  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sipes December 28, 2007 at 1:15:00 PM CST  

GOOD IDEA, I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DO THIS ONE WHEN THE KIDDOS GET UP!!

Blake December 28, 2007 at 3:58:00 PM CST  

That's a great idea...I need to do this, too!

Rosjuane December 28, 2007 at 4:52:00 PM CST  

Oh how many times have I talked to you on the phone while you were in your bathtub!!

Jaime December 28, 2007 at 6:25:00 PM CST  

HAHAHAH LMAO about talking oh the phone in the tub....too funny!!
I will have to do this when I get a second. Very cool post I love all the photos. They are timeless memories you will always cherish!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP