Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Music Program

Today was the 2nd Grade Christmas Program. The kids did a great job with their songs, and I was very impressed with Mrs. Kelly's leadership. She put together a really nice show. As you can see, my child has no stage fright.
We got a chance to visit with the Files' crew, since Miss Kami was in the program as well. She is truly a Files, singing her heart out!
Above in the red tie is KT's little man, Jaxen. I don't think he ever stopped smiling.
All in all, a good afternoon! I am glad I am able to make it to all these little performances!

4 comments:

Blake December 18, 2007 at 4:08:00 PM CST  

Looks like it was a GREAT program!

K.T. is Mommatude December 18, 2007 at 6:14:00 PM CST  

It was a great music program!!!He was just a cheesin!!!LOL.I thought Jordan boogeying down was cute too!!!Tee hee hee.

Sarah Albin December 19, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM CST  

Do we have a future movie star or prof. singer in our midst?

Jenny Sipes December 19, 2007 at 3:53:00 PM CST  

LOVE THE PICS! SORRY NOT A VERY LONG COMMENT BUT I JUST CANT SEEM TO STAY AWAKE TODAY! LOVE YA

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP