Sunday, December 16, 2007

babies

Karsyn is adamant that she wants a Baby Alive from Santa. That spooky looking doll was $50, but I got it anyway, since it is the only "big" thing she asked for. Neither one of my kids have ever been into babies, so I really think this is going to end up being a dumb purchase. I told my mom that, and she said I wasn't ever really that into them either. Aparently, since that is me in the photo below using my doll's head as an armrest while I watched a baseball game.

5 comments:

Sarah Albin December 16, 2007 at 10:28:00 AM CST  

They POOP???!!! What the heck! That should be interesting. You will have to let me know how that goes.... so are you done with your shopping?

K.T. is Mommatude December 16, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM CST  

I wasnt in to the whole baby doll thing either,I liked stuffed animals.Kyla isnt into babies either but Kendall sure is!!!
$50 for a baby doll is outrageous to me but I know if Kendall wanted it,mommy would get it...

Jaime December 16, 2007 at 1:25:00 PM CST  

Let us know how she likes it...It was funny one of Ethan's friends was over the other day and she brought her doll....he liked to pick it up and rock it and pat it on the back and carry it around. It was so cute...He does that with his stuffed bear too....

dean December 16, 2007 at 1:34:00 PM CST  

is this the model with the lead paint, or without?

Mom of these kids December 16, 2007 at 6:20:00 PM CST  

Rachel asked for one as well, and she doesn't play with dolls much. I told my mother in law she wanted one so she got it for her, so we will see as well. I played with baby dolls all the time as a girl, but my girls are all about stuffed animals.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP