Friday, October 12, 2007

WOW what a Friday night....







Ok so everyone knows I am the cheesy arts and crafts mom.... Blake and I were at the Dollar Tree the other day and had the bright idea to add popsicle sticks to our art supply collection.
As you can see, we are enjoying them. Jordan isn't quite back to normal, but is feeling way better. Hopefully she will be completely ok in the morning.
So if anyone is looking for me......I will be at the kitchen table, with gluey fingers stained with marker. Ahhhh the good life !


3 comments:

Sarah Albin October 12, 2007 at 7:11:00 PM CDT  

We have those sticks... well had them! Andy's mom came up with a neat idea. You take an empty soup can (cleaned out of course!) and cover it with those sticks... one by one, vertically. The kids each made one and use them as pencil holders. Do my directions even make sense?

Mom of these kids October 12, 2007 at 7:13:00 PM CDT  

I am glad Jordan is feeling better!!

Looks like fun, my kids would have fun at your house tonight!

Anonymous,  October 13, 2007 at 10:47:00 AM CDT  

Crafts are fun... Having sticky hands and blue fingers make the evening that much better!
Hope you had fun.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP