Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look who's walking!

My brother bear, as I call him, is toddling all over the place!

We attempted to get some cute fall photos today, but between him walking off, and Stevie getting into the "props," it was quite a challenge.

Shortly after catching this shot of Sarah and Stevie, my camera died. Nope, not the battery. Apparently the shutter has kicked the bucket. I am extremely stressed. I am not prepared to buy a new camera body. I am also not prepared to pay the estimated amount Canon gave me for repair, which was $800-$900 bucks. (Which will also make my camera be in their hands for 6-12 weeks) Horrible timing, since it is getting close to Christmas.....


2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 27, 2007 at 9:36:00 PM CDT  

that is a major bummer!

K.T. is Mommatude October 27, 2007 at 11:08:00 PM CDT  

Good Job,Jagger!!!!
The shutter on my good camera quit as well-it sucks!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP